Sent for Flavia Gomes Instituto de Ciências Biomédicas UFRJ; ISN Treasurer.
For Student and Postdoc members the first year of the ISN membership is free of charge!
ISN (International Society for Neurochemistry) is the only international society with neurochemistry as the main focus and is striving to promote all relevant aspects of molecular and cellular neuroscience. Join ISN now to become part of the ISN community, connecting with people around the globe and across neurochemical specialities.
The ISN membership renewal period 2019 is open. https://www.neurochemistry.org Being a member of the ISN opens up great perspectives not only to compete for different types of grants (individual, collective) and the possibility of being part of the Society Council, contributing to the discussion of scientific policy for the dissemination of Neurochemis. Join the ISN community today and enjoy our benefits
TOP REASONS TO BECOME AN ISN MEMBER AND TO STAY WITH ISN
- Receive regular updates from ISN (Society e-newsletter & email announcements)
- Reduced ISN congress/meeting registration fees
- Opportunity to apply for ISN Grants & Awards
- Free online access to the Journal of Neurochemistry (JNC) – Impact factor 4.083
- Reduced open access publication fee of 1000 USD in the JNC
- Listing/access to member directory (Search for members including by key words)
- Propose symposia, workshops and satellites for ISN meetings
- Right to vote in ISN elections, ISN annual business meetings and by email ballot
- Be nominated, right to nominate candidates for ISN Council and to serve in ISN Committees
- Nominate a candidate for Young Scientist Lectureship Award