Join the INCF community virtually for the 2021 INCF Assembly on April 19-27, with an exciting program covering different aspects of FAIR neuroscience! Abstract submission is open until March 31, and registration will open in late March. The INCF Assembly is the only international meeting that focuses on providing researchers with hands-on training experiences and enabling interaction with software developers and infrastructure providers.
Members of INCF enjoy heavily discounted registration fees, which are already lowered due to the meeting being virtual this year. You can sign up for membership and see the other benefits here – one year costs 20 USD for students and postdocs, and 50 USD for regular members.
The 2021 INCF Assembly program includes the following topics:
- FAIR approaches for neuroscience in general, neuroimaging, electrophysiology, and computational neuroscience
- Electrophysiology and computational neuroscience
- Data science
- Showcase of tools and infrastructures
- Open innovation and intellectual property
- Information about ongoing work in INCF councils and committees
- Funders and publishers roundtable
- Workshops on developing standards and a roadmap for FAIR neuroscience